- Property Owners & Managers
- About OHFA
Providing Housing Resources With an Eagerness to Serve
January 11, 2018
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 100 NW 63rd, Will Rogers Conference Room, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
1. Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the November 15, 2017 meeting of the Board of Trustees.
2. Certification and award presentation.
3. Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA.
4. Report on Performance Based Contract Administration.
5. Audit Meeting Report.
6. Consider a Resolution approving and authorizing in conformity with the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (“OMES”) Central Purchasing Division guidelines the renewal of computer software support from Happy Software, Inc. for use in OHFA’s Housing Choice Voucher Program.
7. Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving the development of the 2018 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond and Mortgage Program as a part of OHFA’s Single Family Program, for later final approval by the OHFA Board of Trustees; directing staff to develop proposed program terms; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to seek 2018 allocations of “New Money” from the state’s Volume Cap to be included in said program; authorizing submission of applications to the State Bond Advisor and the Council of Bond Oversight; authorizing public hearings; declaring official intent; and authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other preliminary actions as may be necessary or desirable for the development of the 2018 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond and the related mortgage loan program.
8. Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
9. Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
10. Consider a Resolution authorizing the Inducement of the Issuance of Multi-Family Bonds for the New Construction of Stillwater Springs in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Any competitive bidding for the sale thereof is waived.
11. Consider a Resolution authorizing the Inducement of the Issuance of Multi-Family Bonds for the Rehabilitation of Bristow Village Apartments in Bristow, Oklahoma. Any competitive bidding for the sale thereof is waived.
12. Consider approving the Application of the following Owner for a Reservation and Allocation of 4% Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits for Sooner Haven Apartments, OHFA File #17-10-51, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and providing for execution of a Long Term Extended Use Agreement, subject to certain terms and conditions. Development to be financed through the issuance of Revenue Bonds by the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency.
13. Consider, individually, the Applications for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2017 National Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Program filed by each of the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A” to this agenda, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives and, pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider individual Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the Application of each of said Applicants for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s 2017 National Housing Trust Fund Program.
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HTF funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
14. Report on Debt Coverage Ratio.
15. Request from Craig Alter with Commonwealth for revision to the 2018 Tax Credit Application Instructions. Discussion and possible action by the Trustees.
16. Consider a Resolution renewing and continuing the terms of service for Lytle Soule’ Curlee to provide legal advice to staff on Human Resource matters and for Riggs Abney Neal Turpen Orbison & Lewis to provide legal advice and representation as general counsel to the Trustees of OHFA, for a period of one year; fixing compensation.
17. Consider a Resolution renaming of The Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency Emergency Housing Assistance Fund to the Richard S. Lillard Emergency Housing Assistance Fund.
18. Report on Annex Appraisal.
19. Report on Arcadian Housing Development in Bartlesville, OK Lawsuit.
20. Report on Cost Center Analysis.
21. Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN
Deborah Jenkins /s/