Board Agenda - January 29, 2014
A regularly scheduled and quarterly meeting of Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s (“OHFA”) Board of Trustees has been scheduled to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 100 Northwest 63rd, Will Rogers Room, 2nd floor, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The amended agenda for this meeting will be as follows:
- Consider a Resolution approving Minutes of the November 20, 2013 meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- Certification and award presentation.
- Consider a Resolution approving the Consolidated Annual Contributions Contracts (“CACCs”) to OHFA by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”), and approving and ratifying the execution of said CACC Contracts, along with any and all additional documents relating to amendments of said contracts, by the Executive Director of OHFA.
- Consider a Resolution approving OHFA’s Administrative Plan for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (“HUD’S”) Housing Choice Voucher Program, as amended and authorizing and directing the staff of OHFA to make said Administrative Plan available to HUD for review.
- Consent Docket – The following items of business may be voted upon by a single vote of the Trustees without discussion, unless and except for any item which anyone of the Trustees desires to have discussion about at the meeting, in which case, each item so noted will be withdrawn from the Consent Docket and handled individually in order immediately following the completion of the Consent Docket:
5.1. Consider approval of a Resolution authorizing OHFA to reserve up to One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000) from the 2014 Affordable Housing Tax Credit Program Rural Development Set-aside for qualified owners of new construction rural developments funded under Section 515 of the Housing Act of 1949; authorizing the executive director to take such steps as may be required to carry out the actions approved herein.
5.2. Consider a Resolution approving the transfer of ownership of the tax credit development known as Yale Manor Apartments, Tulsa, Oklahoma [OHFA # 92-00-43], subject to certain conditions and terms.
- TBA Program Report
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale under the OHFA TBA Program of GNMA/FNMA Certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages to be originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of the OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for the program; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
- Consider a Resolution approving the sale of up to $25 million GNMA/FNMA certificates relating to Single Family Mortgages originated as a part of the ongoing origination program of OHFA; directing the staff to develop the documentation for and approving parameters for the sale of not to exceed that amount of said GNMA/FNMA certificates; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other actions as be necessary or desirable for such purpose.
- Consider a Resolution selecting and approving Underwriters for the OHFA 2014 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, a “Related Plan of Financing;” selecting and approving a first alternate and establishing certain conditions and terms of approval.
- Consider a Resolution authorizing and approving the development of the 2014 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond and Mortgage Program as a part of OHFA’s Single Family Program, for later final approval by the OHFA Board of Trustees; directing staff to develop proposed program terms; authorizing staff and OHFA officers to seek 2014 allocations of “New Money” from the state’s volume cap to be included in said program; authorizing submission of applications to the State Bond Advisor and the Council of Bond Oversight; authorizing public hearings; declaring official intent; and authorizing staff and OHFA officers to take such other preliminary actions as may be necessary or desirable for the development of the 2014 Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond and the related mortgage loan program.
- Consider, individually, the applications for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s HOME Investment Partnership Program filed by each of the Applicants identified in Exhibit “A”, attached hereto and made a part hereof by reference, and in connection therewith: (a) make such preliminary and/or intermediate rulings as may be necessary and/or appropriate in regard to the conduct of the proceedings; (b) receive and hear the reports and recommendations of the Staff of OHFA, the evidence and arguments of the Applicants and their representatives; and pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act, the comments of members of the public present; and (c) at the conclusion of all testimony and evidence, consider individual Resolutions approving, subject to any contingencies, conditions or requirements established by the Trustees, or disapproving the application of each of said Applicants for funding from the State of Oklahoma’s HOME Investment Partnership Program.
Exhibit “B” reflects the balance of HOME funds. It is provided for information purposes only.
- Consider a Resolution renewing and continuing the terms of service for Lytle Soule’ Curlee to provide legal advice to staff on Human Resource matters and for Riggs Abney Neal Turpen Orbison & Lewis to provide legal advice and representation as general counsel to the Trustees of OHFA, for a period of one year; fixing compensation.
- Audit Committee Report/OHFA Annual Audit – HoganTaylor.
- Report on Housing Trust Fund Rules.
- Consideration and possible action on an appeal of a 2013 tax credit decision regarding Apple Ridge Homes OHFA File N. 13-07-54.
- Report on Program Update.
- Any business not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of this Agenda.
FOR THE CHAIRMAN