Oklahoma, www.OK.gov
Home Page

Skip Nav Skip to Search

Customer Feedback
Contact Information
Resources For
Employers & Federal Contractors Job Seekers Veterans Veterans' Priority
Find Labor Market Statistics Unemployment Insurance Workforce Services Oklahoma Workforce Portal
About OESC Contact OESC Office Locations OESC Job Openings OESC Act Policies and Disclaimers Precedent Manual
OESC Employees Only

Complaint Processing and/or Referral

The OESC as a recipient of federal funds is prohibited from discriminating or doing business with any employer or service provider that discriminates on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, political affiliation or belief. If you feel one of our service providers, employees, or an employer in which you were referred to a job has discriminated against you, you may file a complaint with the Civil Rights Administrator (CRA) of the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission or with the Civil Rights Center of the U.S. Department of Labor. The complaint should be filed within 180 days of the date of the alleged violation. You should request the Complaint Information Form of the U. S. Department of Labor at our Feedback Center page or from your local Workforce Oklahoma Center.

If the complaint is NOT based on discrimination, but other alleged employment labor law violations from our employees, service providers or job referrals you should request an Employment Service Complaint/Referral Record (ETA 8429). A complaint form is available upon request at our Feedback Center page or your local Workforce Oklahoma Center. These violations include issues such as unpaid wages, health and safety, record keeping and overtime pay. These complaints are reviewed and a local level resolution is attempted. If a resolution is not found, the complaint is then forwarded to an enforcement oversight authority.

OESC can also receive and refer complaints alleging employment labor law violations on employers. These complaints are referred to an enforcement agency that has enforcement oversight authority to investigate and resolve alleged employment labor law violations.   We can refer your written complaint or give you the address and telephone number of an enforcement agency.