- About OEQA
- Educator Preparation
- Certification Testing
- National Board Certification
- Oklahoma School Performance Review
- School & District Profiles Reports
Education Leadership Oklahoma Scholarship
EDUCATION LEADERSHIP OKLAHOMA (ELO) is administered by the Office of Educational Quality and Accountability (OEQA) in partnership with the Oklahoma State Legislature to provide support for Oklahoma Teachers seeking National Board Certification.
Contingent to HB 1660, scholarship recipients will be funded $1,300 for the application process for National Board Certification. Support and mentoring will be provided by OCTP and be available to all applicants.
Scholarship recipients will also receive a $500 materials stipend. Payments for the $1300 scholarship will be divided among the four components of the National Board process. $325 will be paid upon registration for each component.
How to Apply:
1. Complete Application (may be completed electronically or faxed/mailed)
2. Download Verification Form
3. Submit completed Application and Verification Form, postmarked before FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2017 to:
Application Review Committee
Office of Educational Quality and Accountability
840 Research Parkway, Suite 455
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Fax: (405)525-0373; ELO Email
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017