The projects below are weather permitting:
US-64/SH-51 bridge rehabilitation project; lane and ramp closures
- East and westbound US-64/SH-51 (Broken Arrow Expressway) is narrowed to two lanes in each direction from the southeast corner of the Inner Dispersal Loop to near 21st St. South until further notice as part of a bridge rehabilitation project. Drivers can expect significant delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Use caution at all entrance ramps in the corridor and be prepared to stop before entering the highway.
- The westbound US-64/SH-51 on-ramp from 15th St. South is closed until further notice.
- Lewis Ave. and 15th St. South are narrowed under US-64/SH-51; expect delays in these corridors.
- The overall project is expected to complete in late 2020, weather permitting.
As a reminder, this work zone is adjacent to the following:
South, east leg Inner Dispersal Loop lane and ramp closures near downtown Tulsa
- All lanes of northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51 are closed on the south leg of the IDL between the I-244 junction and the US-75 split until further notice. Drivers should follow the west and north legs around the IDL during this time.
- The westbound I-244/eastbound US-64/SH-51 and the eastbound I-244/northbound US-75 ramps to northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51 are closed at the southwest corner of the IDL until further notice. The eastbound I-244 off-ramp to 7th at the southwest corner of the IDL will remain open.
- Southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 is narrowed to two lanes on the south leg of the IDL until further notice.
- The northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51 on-ramps from Houston Ave., 13th and Denver Ave. on the south leg of the IDL will be closed until further notice
- The Cincinnati Ave. ramp to eastbound US-64/SH-51 at the southeast corner of the IDL will remain open until further notice.
This is part of an ongoing project to reconstruct pavement on US-75/US-64/SH-51 (south leg of the IDL) and also rehabilitate bridges on the south and east legs of the IDL. Delays can be expected, especially during peak travel times. Drivers should plan ahead for extra travel time in these areas. The project is expected to complete in early 2020, weather permitting. Detour maps are available at - https://tinyurl.com/y3j46ao7.
Specific lane and ramp closures along with updated maps for both projects will be posted as they are scheduled in the daily Traffic Advisories at www.odot.org. Or follow the department @OKDOT on Twitter and Facebook and check out ODOT's mobile app. Drivers can sign up to receive the advisories by clicking the “Sign Up For News & Alerts” link on the main page of www.odot.org, and select the Tulsa Metro option.
Last Modified on 09/30/2019
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) ensures that no person or groups of persons shall, on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, retaliation or genetic information, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any and all programs, services, or activities administered by ODOT, its recipients, sub-recipients, and contractors. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator at 405-521-4140 or the Oklahoma Relay Service at 1-800-722-0353.