Public Meeting Set for April 2
on Purcell/Lexington Bridge Project
ODOT is hosting a public meeting to present information and solicit public input on a future project to replace the James C. Nance Memorial Bridge on US-77/SH-39 between Purcell and Lexington.
Purcell/Lexington Bridge Public Meeting
Thursday, April 2, 2015
First Baptist Church
900 E. Broadway St.
All presentation materials from the public meeting will be made available online here after the meeting. A public comment period will be open until 5 p.m. April 16. Comments may be submitted using the online comment form at www.odot.org/publicmeetings or by emailing them to email@example.com.
- Built in 1938
- Average Daily Traffic is about 10,000 vehicles
- Rated structurally deficient and functionally obsolete
- Closed for emergency repairs from Jan. 31 to June 13, 2014
- Currently load posted for trucks.
- Listed Sept. 2, 2003, on the National Register of Historic Places
Future Replacement Project
THE PRESS release about this event is at: http://tinyurl.com/osefgwl To learn more about the public input process, see http://tinyurl.com/oyjo98y