Memorial Rd. between SH-74 and Pennsylvania Ave.
About the Project
- This Oklahoma City street project will resurface Memorial Rd. from SH-74/N. Portland Ave. to N. Pennsylvania Ave. in northwest Oklahoma City.
- This project is funded with about 60 percent municipal and 40 percent federal funds. The presence of federal funds brings ODOT into the process in an oversight role for the construction project.
- Work includes concrete replacement, dowel bar replacement with diamond grinding and asphalt paving.
- On average, about 26,000 vehicles travel Memorial Rd. in this area daily.
- The estimated $3 million project was awarded to Haskell Lemon Construction Co. and is expected to take five months to complete.
- Turnpike on- and off-ramps will remain open but could be intermittently narrowed to one lane.
- Lane closures will be announced in the Traffic Advisories section of www.odot.org. To sign up for daily lane closures sent to your email, go to www.odot.org to sign up or follow @OKDOT on Twitter and Facebook.
Last Modified on 07/09/2018
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) ensures that no person or groups of persons shall, on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, retaliation or genetic information, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any and all programs, services, or activities administered by ODOT, its recipients, sub-recipients, and contractors.