DBE Advisory Board
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation’s Civil Rights Division is proud to announce the creation of the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Advisory Board. The purpose of the DBE Advisory Board is to facilitate communication and relationships between DBE firms, ODOT, Primes and FHWA. Additionally, the goal is to make the DBE program stronger in Oklahoma.
The DBE Advisory Board is created as a committee for the purpose of working with ODOT and FHWA. The DBE Advisory Board shall limit its activities to:
- Facilitate communication and relationships between DBE firms, ODOT, Primes and FHWA;
- Identify areas of training to enhance DBE firm capabilities;
- Facilitate opportunities for DBE firms;
- Make the program stronger to increase overall DBE utilization goals; and
- Advise the department on suggested changes to the DBE program, policies, specifications and special provisions.
DBE Advisory Board Charter
Kristi Bumpas, Red Rock Consulting, LLC
Kevan Parker, Rhombic Engineering, PLLC
Kori Disney, Jus E Nuf, Inc.
Haley Norman, Direct Traffic Control Inc.
Alma Pickle, Advanced Workzone Services, LLC
Date: April 3, 2020 - CANCELLED
Previous Agendas & Minutes
Last Modified on 04/07/2020
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) ensures that no person or groups of persons shall, on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, retaliation or genetic information, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any and all programs, services, or activities administered by ODOT, its recipients, sub-recipients, and contractors.