Apply for a Job @ ODOT
Welcome to the Employment Page for the OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ODOT) and thank you for your interest in employment opportunities here at ODOT. We recognize that in order for ODOT to fulfill our vision and mission we must hire talented and dedicated individuals who align themselves with our goals.
The following are current listings of available classified positions @ ODOT: MUST APPLY FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL POSTING FOR POSITIONS IF MORE THAN ONE OPENING IS OFFERED IN ANY GIVEN TITLE.
APPLYING FOR ONLY ONE DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU FOR ALL LIKE POSITIONS.
- Transportation Specialist V, Oklahoma County, $49,084.76 - $51,539.00/year, Closes October 18, 2017
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Specialist, Oklahoma County, $31,393.33 - $32,963.00/year, Closes October 25, 2017
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Specialist II, Oklahoma County, $34,533.33 - 36,260.00/year, Closes October 25, 2017
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Specialist III, Oklahoma County, $38,368.57 - $40,287.00/year, Closes October 25, 5017
- Administrative Assistant I, Tillman County, $30,198.10 - $31,708.00/year, Closes October 26,2017
- Transportation Equipment Operator II, Garfield County, $27,581.90 - $28,961.00/year October 26, 2017
- Professional Engineer I, Oklahoma County, $55,801.90 - $58,592.00/year, Closes October 27, 2017
- Professional Engineer II, Oklahoma County, $63,812.38 - $67,003.00/year, Closes October 27, 2017
- Administrative Assistant II, Pontotoc County, $33,171.43 - $34,830.00/year, Closes October 31, 2017
- Administrative Programs Officer IV, Tulsa County, $58,900.95 - $61,846.00/year, Closes November 3, 2017
The following are current listings of available unclassified positions @ ODOT:
Positions Available Year Round:
- There are currently no positions available in this category.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) ensures that no person or groups of persons shall, on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, retaliation or genetic information, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any and all programs, services, or activities including all employment practices. To request an accommodation, please contact the ADA/504/508 Coordinator at 405-521-4140, the Human Resources Division, or the hiring division.