- About ODOL
- Safety Inspections & Licensing
- Employment Issues
- Workplace Safety & Health
- Transparency / Rules
- Contact Us
Our Safety and Health Consultation programs are a free and confidential service designed to help small, private sector Oklahoma employers understand and comply with OSHA standards.
Our experienced, professional consultants will work with you to customize our services to best meet your safety and health needs. We are able to assess your present safety and health management system, evaluate the physical work site, assist with informal training, and provide industrial hygiene monitoring. All of our services are designed to help employers meet obligations under the Occupational Safety & Health Act of 1970 without the added concern of hefty fines and citations. Instead, we offer real solutions for improving workplace safety and health in your organization.
Improving workplace safety and health leads to fewer accidents, lower injury and illness rates, and lower workers' compensation costs. Partnering with the Consultation Program will increase your understanding of workplace hazard prevention techniques. Keeping workers safe is "smart business".
• Help you recognize hazards in your workplace
• Conduct Industrial Hygiene monitoring
• Suggest approaches or options for solving a safety or health problem
• Identify sources of help available to you if you need further assistance
• Provide you with a written report that summarizes the findings
• Assist you with developing or maintaining an effective safety and health program
• Offer informal training and education for you and your employees at your workplace
• Evaluate your injury and illness records and identify trends