ADSAC Assessor Requirements
Trainings for ADSAC assessor candidates may be held two times a year: Spring and Fall. To be eligible for the ADSAC assessor training you must meet the requirements listed below.
- Possession of a bachelor's degree or above in behavioral or health sciences.
- Have at least two years documented full-time clinical experience in drug/alcohol treatment counseling; and
- Current licensure as an LADC or certified as an alcohol and other drug counselor (CADC); or
- Current status as an LADC candidate, under supervision of an LADC and work at a certified ADSAC assessment agency where one or more certified ADSAC assessors are employed.
- Proof of successful completion of a one (1) day ASAM training within two (2) years of the submission of the application.
- Prior to attending the training for new assessors attend a two (2) day ASI training.
Complete the online profile if you meet requirements 1- 6 above. To complete the online profile:
• Go to www.odmhsas.org, then to Services
• Click on DUI (ADSAC) Services and choose the link Alcohol Drug Substance Abuse Courses
• Create user for Access Control.
*You will receive an email notification from the helpdesk regarding Access Control log-in.
• Once you log-In click on the Registration icon
• Select Alcohol and Drug Substance Abuse Courses and Advance to Registration
• Once you complete registration click the submit button. DO NOT click on PAY BILLS. A copy of Title 450 Chapter 22, which implements the ADSAC assessor process can be found on our website under Quick Links, Administrative Rules, Permanent Rules.
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
1200 NE 13th Street, PO Box 53277
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3277
405-522-3908 | 405-522-3851 TDD | 405-522-3650 Fax | Toll-Free, 24 Hours 1-800-522-9054
Notice of Privacy Practices
to report a problem with this web page click here
Last Modified on 01/26/2015