- If you already have a User ID & Password, DO NOT create a new one. Use the same one you created last year. If you don't remember your User ID and/or Password, call the help desk as (405) 522-0318 and they can assist you in accessing your original account.
- Start Here, if you have never created an account in this new database. All applicants must have a User ID & Password. If an applicant has not used the current system, they will need to complete the process to get a User ID & Password for access to the new system and/or make changes to their account.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN NPI NUMBER before they can apply to renew their PRSS Certification. Applicants can obtain and/or apply for that information at the following link:
- All applicants must sign into Access Control. Several icons will appear. Click on the Registration Icon and, several tabs will appear. Applicants will need to review each tab for accuracy of information.
- If the information is correct, do nothing but review the information and continue through each tab.
- If the information is incorrect, make the required correction before continuing through each tab.
- If the information is incomplete, please complete all information even if you have already done an application, just bear with us and fill it all in.
- If you don't have a CEU tab to enter your CEU's please contact the help desk at 405 522-0318 and ask them to help you get the ceu tab and the renewal certification form.
- PRSS Certification requires all information blanks be completely filled-in during this process.
Applicants must complete the blanks and supply all necessary required information or an error will occur that will not be allow the applicant to continue until they correct or complete the information. Failure to do so will not allow the information/update to go through properly and the applicant will not be able to submit their PRSS renewal application.
- Once an applicant has reviewed and/or updated all information, they are able to submit this information. APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SEND A COPY OF CEU WORKSHOP CERTIFICATES UNLESS THE RENEWAL SUMMARY FORM NOTIFIES THEM TO DO SO.
- After the applicant has submitted all information with the PRSS on-line renewal process, the Renewal Summary Form will be displayed on the screen.
- ALL APPLICANTS must print off the Renewal Summary Form.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST CAREFULLY READ THEIR RENEWALSUMMARY FORM.
- IF THERE IS A NOTE THAT SAYS "You have been randomly selected to send in documentation of all listed CEU’s, you must send copies of each CEU Training indicated in with this Renewal Application" THEN DUE TO A COMPUTER GENERATED RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS, APPLICANT MUST SEND A COPY OF ALL CEU WORKSHOP CERTIFICATES and/or Official Transcript (if applicable)
- ALL APPLICANTS must sign the Renewal Summary Form.
- ALL APPLICANTS must pay the $15.00 Renewal Fee (check or money order only, made payable to ODMHSAS) (Only current ODMHSAS agency employees are exempt from the renewal fee.)
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION BY US POSTAL MAIL including (form, fees, documents, etc) to the address listed on the form.
- ALL APPLICANTS that are submitting or re-submitting the Renewal Summary Form and/or information to Peer Recovery Support Specialist Certification after the December 31st deadline, MUST also include the late fee of $25.00. (Check or money order only, made payable to ODMHSAS).
- ONLY APPLICANTS that have been randomly selected to submit CEU documentation, must also attach their documentation for all CEU workshop training's and/or Official Transcript (if applicable) to the Renewal Summary Form and mail it to the address listed on the form.
- If you have any questions about this process or any issues that may arise, please contact the help desk first at 405-522-0318, second Ronda Trumbly 405-522-6852 or Ramona Webster 405-522-5366.