- ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN NPI NUMBER before they can apply to renew their Behavioral Health Case Management Certification. Applicants can obtain and/or apply for that information at the following link:
- All applicants must have a User ID & Password. If an applicant has not used the current system, they will need to complete the process to get a User ID & Password for access to the new system and/or make changes to their account. If you do not remember your user name and password, please contact the help desk at 405-522-0318. DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AS THIS WILL DELAY PROCESSING OF YOUR RENEWAL.
- All applicants must sign into Access Control. Once an applicant signs in, you will see several icons. Click on the blue certificate titled Registration. Select Behavioral Health Case Management and advance to registration. Several tabs will appear. Applicants will need to review each tab for accuracy of information.
- If the information is correct, do nothing but review the information and continue through each tab.
- If the information is incorrect, make the required correction before continuing through each tab.
- BHCM Certification requires all information blanks be completely filled-in during this process.
Applicants must complete the blanks and supply all necessary required information or an error will occur that will not be allow the applicant to continue until they correct or complete the information. Failure to do so will not allow the information/update to go through properly and the applicant will not be able to submit their BHCM renewal application.
- Once an applicant has reviewed and/or updated all information, they are able to submit this information. APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SEND A COPY OF CEU WORKSHOP CERTIFICATES UNLESS THE RENEWAL SUMMARY FORM NOTIFIES THEM TO DO SO.
- After the applicant has submitted all information with the BHCM on-line renewal process, the Renewal Summary Form will be displayed on the screen.
- ALL APPLICANTS must print off the Renewal Summary Form.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST CAREFULLY READ THEIR RENEWALSUMMARY FORM.
- IF THERE IS A NOTE THAT SAYS "You have been randomly selected to send in documentation of all listed CEU’s, you must send copies of each CEU Training indicated in with this Renewal Application" THEN DUE TO A COMPUTER GENERATED RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS, APPLICANT MUST SEND A COPY OF ALL CEU WORKSHOP CERTIFICATES and/or Official Transcript (if applicable)
- ALL APPLICANTS must sign the Renewal Summary Form.
- ALL APPLICANTS must pay the $15.00 Renewal Fee (check or money order only, made payable to ODMHSAS) (Only current ODMHSAS agency employees are exempt from the renewal fee.)
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION BY US POSTAL MAIL including (form, fees, documents, etc) to the address listed on the form.
- If an applicant is submitting a LATE Renewal after the December 31 deadline, they MUST also include the late fee of $25.00. Total of $40.00 (Check or money order only, made payable to ODMHSAS).
- ONLY APPLICANTS that have been randomly selected to submit CEU documentation, must also attach their documentation for all CEU workshop training's and/or Official Transcript (if applicable) to the Renewal Summary Form and mail it to the address listed on the form.
- Once we receive your renewal application, if everything is in order, you will receive an email with your renewal certificate attached so you can print it out at your convenience. If your renewal is incomplete, your will receive an email notifying you of any changes that need to be made before we can approve it. Please make the needed changes and reply to our email that you have made the necessary corrections so we can review your application again.