Auto Parts Delivery Driver
Auto Parts Delivery Driver
AutoZone's Part-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers’ place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone’s expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer’s expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Adheres to AutoZone dress code
- Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
- Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
- Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
- Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
- Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
- Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
- Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
- Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
- Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles
- Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
- Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet AutoZone’s driving requirements
- Drivers – 21 years or older
Quick Lube Technician
Jiffy Lube 2,483 reviews - Winchester, MA 01890
As an Automotive Lube Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our guests' vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship. Duties include:
- Check and communicate oil level to other Teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
Previous experience is not required to be a great Automotive Lube Technician! We will provide you with comprehensive training to help you be the best Automotive Lube Technician you can be. You will also have access to Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program to complete technical, customer service and management training courses. You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with our guests and otherTeammates.
Once you've become a Certified Lube Technician, you can go on to become a Customer Service Advisor, or a Team Lead.
General duties that include but are not limited to:
- Complete all required computer based training and other on the job training within the required time frame.
- Report for shift on time and dressed in proper uniform to include required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), slip resistant shoes and good hygiene.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment including using all safety equipment and following all safety procedures.
- Greet all guests within 5 feet, in a professional, pleasant manner. Attend store meetings, including monthly safety meetings.
- Follow all Jiffy Lube policies and procedures
- Must be engaging and energetic to the guests by moving around, waving or any other action that is appropriate and safely grabs the attention of the guest.
- Clean and maintain the guest lounge, restroom, parking lot and all property surrounding the store to maximize the guest experience.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to stand on concrete or metal surfaces for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours.)
- Work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes.
- Lift and move inventory items, trashcans and other work related items (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours.
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head neck- shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the shift. Able to stand and walk up to 4 hours without a break. Able to work in extreme heat and/or cold
- Able to endure repetitive and prolonged bending and reaching Able to withstand exposure to fumes and cleaning products Comfort entering and reading information on computer screen
We are an equal opportunity employer
We offer industry leading benefits including:
401 (k) savings plan
Medical and dental with company contribution
Competitive bonus program
Job Type: Full-time Experience:
automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)
AutoZone 8,146 reviews - Harrisburg, PA 17111
SUMMARY The Sales Representative drives sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the sales representative will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge everyday.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills, strong decision making ability, must be selfmotivated and must be able to excel in a fast paced environment. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides WOW! Customer Service.
- Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift,
- Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures,
- Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures,
- Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment),
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed,
- Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas, Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
- Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources, Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs,
- Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles,
- Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions, Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters,
- Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills,
- Adheres to AutoZone dress code standards, Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations,
F/T Sales Rep-Ability to work all the hours (of operation) that we are open for business,
P/T Sales Rep-Ability to work agreed upon assigned shifts,
Ability to meet physical job requirements as listed on Essential Job Functions with or without a reasonable accommodation, Performs other related duties as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $10.0/hour
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred) retail automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
english/ spanish (Preferred)
Back to Automotive
Return to career page