Oklahoma Manufacturers and Distributors Reporting Compliance
Every manufacturer and distributor required to register under the provisions of this section shall provide all data required pursuant to 21 U.S.C., Section 827(d)(1) on a monthly basis to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control. Controlled dangerous substances in Schedule I shall be reported in accordance with rules promulgated by the Director. Reporting of controlled dangerous substances pursuant to 21 U.S.C., Section 827(d)(1) shall include, but not be limited to:
- The manufacturer's or distributor's name, address, phone number, DEA registration number and CDS registration number issued by the Bureau;
- The name, address and DEA registration number of the entity to whom the controlled dangerous substance was sold;
- The date of the sale of the controlled dangerous substance;
- The name and National Drug Code of the controlled dangerous substance sold; and
- The number of containers and the strength and quantity of controlled dangerous substances in each container sold.
Medical Marijuana Growers, Dispensaries, Processors: please email completed OMMA report to firstname.lastname@example.org