Oklahoma, www.OK.gov
Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs - Home
spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
FAQs  |  Contact
spacer image
get adobe reader

Public Notice - SQ788 Medical Marijuana Registrant Requirement

Pursuant to SQ788 and the emergency rules passed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health, any person who intends to become a distributor, manufacturer, researcher, or analytical lab for medical marijuana must apply for an OBN controlled dangerous substances registration. All applicants must be licensed with the Oklahoma State Department of Health prior to contacting or submitting a registrant application.

Applicants: Please do not submit an application to OBN until you can provide proof that you have received the appropriate license from the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA).