spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
FAQs  |  Contact
spacer image
get adobe reader

Registrant Employment Waiver Request

OBNDD Rules require registrants to seek a waiver in writing from the Director of the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics where the registrant seeks to employ certain agents/employees.Click HERE for the form.

Renewal OBN Registration Applications:

All Registrants are given a 30 day grace period to renew their registration. Therefore, if a registration has not been renewed by its expiration date, it WILL remain active for an additional 30 days before being inactivated.


Practitioner Application,  Business Application & Animal Euthanasia Application
All currently issued with expiration date of 10/31/2021 – APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON OR AFTER JULY 1, 2019 will be issued with an expiration date of 10/31/2022

Dog Handler Application, Hospice and Home Health Care Application, Manufacturer / Distributor / Researcher / Laboratory Application, Pseudoephedrine Non-Scheduled Application, Pseudoephedrine Schedule V Application
All currently issued with expiration date of 10/31/2019 – APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON OR AFTER JULY 1, 2019 will be issued with an expiration date of 10/31/2020

Online Registration:

Do you really want to submit your application or address change on paper through the mail?  If so, then please allow up to 5 business days processing time before calling to check the status. However, there is a faster, easier way to submit a registration application or address change. You can apply online for a new registration or renewal, change your address and/or print your certificate through an online registration account.  Click this link to be taken to the online registration account login page where you can login to an existing account or create a new account if you are a first time online account user.   If you still want to submit your application or change request on paper, then you can proceed to the list below to print out the application or address change form.

Address Change:

Use this form to report an address or name change.

Application Forms:

---You MUST have an active license (not just a training license) with the proper Oklahoma licensing board BEFORE submitting the application. If you are an advance practice nurse or CRNA, you must also have prescriptive authority with the Oklahoma Board of Nursing before submitting the application.

---You must list a PHYSICAL Oklahoma BUSINESS address on the application. A post office box or route number alone will not be accepted. If you do not have a physical street address, then you may list a post office box or route number but must also provide directions to the business location.

---If you will not have a primary business location in Oklahoma, but will be doing relief work or locum tenens in the state of Oklahoma, then you may list your out of state address but must include an explanation letter (please note that DEA will require that you have the same address with us that you list with them).  If you are an out of state pharmacy or Distributor required to obtain OBNDD registration then you may list the out of state business address of the pharmacy/distributor. 

---If you are a new applicant and do not already have a D.E.A. number, then you should answer "Pending" to the question asking for a D.E.A. number, as you must obtain OBN registration BEFORE you can obtain D.E.A. registration. 

----You should familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations (Title 475), as well as Title 63 (The Controlled Dangerous Substances Act), which you can find on our website- on the left menu under the heading of Rules and Regulations. 

----One registration renewal reminder will be mailed to the last address that we have on record approx. 90 days before the registration expiration date, however, it is the registrant responsibility to be aware of the registration expiration date and to get the registration renewed before it expires, regardless of whether or not a renewal reminder is received. 

----If you are an initial/first time applicant or you are renewing an inactive/expired registration, please note that you do not have any authorization to conduct controlled substance activities in Oklahoma until your application has been processed and a Certificate of Registration issued.

If you should have any questions regarding the application, you should contact the Registration at (405)521-2885 or (800)522-8031.


Pain Management Medical Facility Application this application is for a Pain Management Medical Facility

get pdf reader

pdf icon Animal Euthanasia Application - This application is for Animal Euthanasia Technicians.

pdf icon Business Application - This application is for a Retail Pharmacy, a Hospital, or a Institutional Pharmacy.

pdf icon Dog Handler Application - This application is for Dog Handlers.

pdf icon Hospice and Home Health Care Application - This application is for Hospice and Home Health Care Providers.

pdf iconManufacturer / Distributor / Researcher / Laboratory Application -This application is for a Manufacturer (Manufacturer includes a medical marijuana grower or processor),CDS Distributor (CDS Distributor includes dispensing from a medical marijuana dispensary or to a dispensary) , Pain Management Clinic, Scientific Researcher, Clinical Detoxification , Clinical Maintenance, Analytical Laboratory for Scientific Analysis, or Teaching Institution. 

pdf icon Practitioner Application - This application is for MD, DO, DDS, DMD, DVM, DPM, OD, PA, APN, CRNA.

pdf icon  Pseudoephedrine Non-Scheduled Application - This application is for Distributors and Manufacturers of Non-Scheduled Pseudoephedrine doing business in Oklahoma.

pdf icon  Pseudoephedrine Schedule V Application - This application is for Distributors and Manufacturers of  Schedule V Pseudoephedrine doing business in Oklahoma.

pdf icon Pseudoephedrine Notice

pdf icon Sales Representative - This application is for pharmaceutical sales representatives who distribute samples of CDS in Oklahoma.

 pdf icon Medical Marijuana Business Owner Information Form - This form must be completed by ALL owners and submitted with an application for a Medical Marijuana Manufacturer or Distributor