Prometric Testing Centers
It is anticipated that you will receive by mail your official results within 7 working days from the date the unofficial results become available. After viewing the unofficial score online or receiving the official score notice you may immediately apply to retake a section or sections if necessary.
The Board staff is always available to assist you and we wish you good luck.
- Qualification Application
- Apply to take the Examination as a Candidate
- Review Candidate record
Request for PIN (Exam candidates only)
- Complete the Request for PIN form to initiate the Qualification Application process. Instructions on how to complete the Qualification Application process will be included with your PIN information sent via email.
NASBA Candidate Bulletin (Information for Applicants)
Is my school accepted by the Board?
Foreign Applicant Information
Information for Candidates in the Military
Eligibility Checklist/Education Self-Evaluation Worksheet
CBT Examination Costs (Effective Jan. 1, 2017)
CBT Examination Costs (Effective Oct. 1, 2017)
Score Information - NASBA
- Request for Review of the Uniform CPA Examination
- Request for an Appeal of the Uniform CPA Examination
Successful Candidate List
OAB Bulletin/Candidate's Corner