Health OklaX logo <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Updating Personal/Contact Information

Maintaining up-to-date personal and contact information is crucial to being able to receive notifications, certificates, and other documentation regarding your license.

If any of your personal or contact information (such as an email address or name change) needs to be updated, please submit in writing to OSDH via:

  • Mail or In Person, at:
    Oklahoma State Department of Health
    Licensed Genetic Counselors Program
    1000 NE 10th Street
    Oklahoma City, OK 73117
  • Fax, at (405)-271-5286, Attn: Licensed Genetic Counselors Program
  • Online, via email or online portal

If you are requesting a name change, you must submit a copy of the legal document facilitating the name change (such as a marriage certificate or divorce decree) with your request.

Please note that personal/contact information cannot be updated by phone, as our office requires written documentation of any information changes.


Creating a State of Health Logo PHB seal Oklahoma Works Logo Oklahoma Supports Logo