Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

How to file a Complaint with the Consumer Protection Division of OSDH

**The name of the person who makes the complaint is always kept confidential, but the name and phone number is needed on the form if the CPD Inspector needs to ask more questions.**

Please fill out the complaint form below.

You may mail the complaint form to:

Oklahoma State Department of Health
Consumer Protection Division
1000 N.E. 10th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1299


Fax the complaint form to (405) 271-3458

If you have any questions, please feel free to call (405) 271- 5243.

Creating a State of Health Logo