Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Lodging Program

This program serves to monitor the sanitary conditions existing in lodging establishments for compliance with regulatory standards established by the Department.

How do I...?

Learn more about...


Limited Food Service

Lodging establishments which provide "limited" food service as defined under OAC 310:285-3-14 do not require a separate food service license:

  • Coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk, and soda
  • Whole or commercially packaged fruit, baked goods, and cereals
  • Jams, jellies, syrups, butter, cheese, and yogurt
  • Commercially produced waffle mixes and gravy

*Except for milk, all potentially hazardous foods must be commercially packaged in individual servings.

Full Service

Lodging establishments providing any other type of food service in lodging facilities must obtain a food service license from the department and shall comply with the requirements of food service establishments.



Location and Contact Information

Mailing Address:
Consumer Health Service
PO Box 268815                  
Oklahoma City, OK 73126 

Physical Location:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Consumer Health Service
1000 N.E. 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117

Contact Information:
Phone: (405) 271-5243
Fax:     (405) 271-5286
Email:  CHSLicensing@health.ok.gov


Creating a State of Health Logo