Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

How to File a Tattoo and/or Body Piercing  Complaint

Please provide as much information as possible concerning:

  • Artist name, address, and phone number
  • Shop name, address, and phone number
  • When the procedure was given
  • Where on the body the procedure was given
  • Pictures of the procedure
  • Copies of any forms signed related to the procedure
  • Method of payment/was there a receipt
  • Names and contact information of any witnesses present

A complaint against an artist or a shop may be filed by:

Mailing Address:


Oklahoma State Department of Health

Consumer Health Service

1000 NE 10th St.

OKC, OK 73117


Contact Information:


Phone: (405) 271-5243

Fax:     (405) 271-3458

Email:  CHSLicensing@health.ok.gov


Creating a State of Health Logo