Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Jail Complaints

How to file a Complaint with the Jail Inspection Division of OSDH

All complaints regarding county and city facilities may be submitted to the Department in writing by using the forms located on this link. The complaint can be faxed to our office at (405) 271-5304 or mailed to:

Jail Inspection Division
1000 NE 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1299

Complaints may be anonymous, however, in order to effectively investigate a complaint, as much information as possible is needed. Any complaint received in writing in the Department will be forwarded to the appropriate inspector for investigation.

Please fill out the complaint form below.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call (405) 271-3912.

Creating a State of Health Logo PHB seal Oklahoma Works Logo Oklahoma Supports Logo