Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Duplication of Tapes & Other Media

When requesting reproductions to be made (video or audio), keep in mind it is against federal copyright law to make copies of copyrighted material without the copyright owner's written permission. If media is copyrighted, you must obtain permission, in writing, from the copyright holder or their representative. However, media made with government grant monies are exempt and may be duplicated with no consent necessary.

When you want duplicates made, just bring us the material(s) you want copied and blank DVDs or CDs for each copy you want made. Please fill out a duplication or conversion request form when making your request. You can get the forms from the OSDH Studio (Room 345) or as a PDF here.

Back to Top!

Revised on 12-8-15


Creating a State of Health Logo