Child Guidance Program
The Child Guidance Clinic at the Pittsburg County Health Department works with families and children to prevent problems and help families grow and develop together.
Child Guidance staff provides fee-based services that fall into four general categories:
- Services to Individual Children and Families
- Educational Services to the General Population
- Services to Professionals
- Community Development
The Child Guidance Program has three professional components designed to interface to provide a continuum of services to build healthy family relationships and enhance child development.
- Behavioral Health Services
- Childhood Development and Parent Education Services
Child Guidance Services are available to families of children birth up to age 13. Services are provided on a sliding fee scale based on income and number of people in the family. Child Guidance services are covered under Sooner Care.