Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Social Work Services

Clinical Social Work Services provided at no charge:

Assessment and referral provided, through Family Planning Clinic, for teens, at their initial exam for contraception or when the public health nurse sees issues that need a brief intervention: domestic violence, resources, mental status assessment, or referral.  

Sterilization counseling provided including assistance locating providers or assistance with SoonerPlan applications for men or women. Options counseling for unplanned pregnancy. 

Consultation for clients in all other services of Muskogee County Health Department:  WIC, Children First, Communicable Disease.

Assistance provided to the public with questions for help outside the parameters of Muskogee County Health Department and Oklahoma State Department of Health or women wanting Clinical Social Work intervention during the perinatal coverage provided by Soonercare.

For further information call Muskogee County Health Department at (918) 683-0321 or Toll Free (877) 596-1596.





Creating a State of Health Logo