Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Disposal of sharps and bio hazardous materials
A: Murray County Health Department cannot dispose of bio hazardous materials for the public. For information on proper disposal please see link on resources page. For information regarding the "red" bio hazardous sharps containers please contact Stericycle at 1-866-783-7422.

Creating a State of Health Logo PHB seal Oklahoma Works Logo Oklahoma Supports Logo