Purpose: As a major unit of the Oklahoma State Department of Health's Prevention and Preparedness Services the county health department works to stop diseases before they start by promoting vaccinations to all Oklahomans.
• Providing vaccines through all health department clinics
• Providing immunization information to the public and healthcare professionals
• Supporting schools and childcare facilities in enforcement of the immunization laws
Fees: Many persons are eligible for free vaccines. Insurances are accepted. Please inquire regarding eligibility for vaccine free of charge.
Hours: Immunizations are offered and available at the Harmon County Health Department Monday through Friday 8-11:00 a.m. and 1-4:00 p.m.
Learn about the life-saving power of vaccines:
• Protect Your Child, Immunize on Time Every Time E-Book from Every Child by Two Website
• Answers to Your Questions about Vaccines (Vaccinate Your Baby Website)
• Why Vaccinate? - Watch the videos at PKIDS Online (Parents of Kids with Infectious Diseases Website)
2017 Recommended Childhealth and Adolescent Schedule (CDC Website)