Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Consumer Protection/Environmental Health

Consumer Health Service - Consumer Protection Division is responsible for the licensing, monitoring and inspecting of various public establishments.


Grant County Health Department Provides inspections of:

  • Eating and drinking establishments  woman food handler
  • Food service at special events
  • Retail food
  • Hotels and motels
  • Schools, day cares, and institutions
  • Barber shops
  • Public bathing facilities

Perform investigation of:

  • Public Health related complaints
  • Possible food-borne disease
  • Potential rabies exposure
  • Smoking complaints
  • Health related nuisances

To report a problem in a food service establishment/restaurant please call (580) 233-0650 ext. 126 or 127.

To view the Oklahoma food service establishment inspection results including Grant County click here 

Creating a State of Health Logo