Consumer Protection/Environmental Health
Consumer Health Service - Consumer Protection Division is responsible for the licensing, monitoring and inspecting of various public establishments.
Garfield County Health Department Provides inspections of:
- Eating and drinking establishments
- Food service at special events
- Retail food
- Hotels and motels
- Schools, day cares, and institutions
- Barber shops
- Public bathing facilities
Perform investigation of:
- Public Health related complaints
- Possible food-borne disease
- Potential rabies exposure
- Smoking complaints
- Health related nuisances
To report a problem in a food service establishment/restaurant please call a regional representative at (580) 233-0650 ext. 126 or 127 or a State representative at (405) 271-5243.
To view the Oklahoma food service establishment inspection results including Garfield County click here
Consumer Health Programs
For more information on each of the Consumer Health programs, click on the links below:
Click here to file a complaint on one of the programs listed above.
Other helpful links
Like Us on Facebook!