Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Cotton County Health Department

Consumer Health

PurposeTurkey Dinner

The Cotton County Consumer Health Service - Consumer Protection Division is responsible for licensing, monitoring and inspecting hotels and motels, eating and drinking establishments, retail food outlets and public bathing places.

To view Oklahoma food service establishment inspection results including Cotton County please see this link: https://www.phin.state.ok.us/Inspections/

OSDH Consumer Health Service - Consumer Protection Division (Consumer Protection Division) provides assistance with wholesale food outlets, food manufacturers, city and county jails, and all sources of ionizing radiation. All laws, rules, and applications related to this division are available to the public and regulated entities via this link.

Links to other services not provided by Cotton County Health Department:

Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ): www.deq.state.ok.us/


Public Health Specialists inspect the following:

  • Eating and drinking establishments
  • Retail food
  • Hotels and motels
  • Schools, daycares, and institutions
  • Public bathing facilities

Perform investigation of:

  • Public Health related complaints
  • Possible food borne disease
  • Potential rabies exposure

To report a problem in a food service establishment/restaurant please call (580) 726-3316.

For complaints related to smoking in restaurants please send report to:
Nena West, Compliance Coordinator
Phone - 405-271-9444 Extension 39856
Email – SmokingComplaints@health.ok.gov


Public Health Specialists/Sanitarians provide above services.

Contact Person for Questions

For questions or concerns please call the Health Department at (580) 875-6121 or e-mail DanB@health.ok.gov.

Creating a State of Health Logo