Walk-in Clinic Frequently Asked Questions
STD Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you test for?
- We test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV. Through the STD clinic, we do not provide testing/treatment for HPV (genital warts), herpes, bacterial vaginosis, or trichomonas.
- How much does it cost for STD testing or treatment?
- There is no charge for STD testing or treatment through the STD clinic.
- How long does it take to get the results?
- It usually takes 7-10 days to obtain results from testing.
- Do you offer any kind of treatment?
- We can provide treatment for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.
Tuberculosis Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a charge for Tuberculosis services?
- No. We do not charge for TB services.
- Who can get a TB skin test from the Health Department?
- All TB cases or suspects, anyone with a specific order from a physician, anyone with symptoms.
- Do you provide TB skin test for education or work purposes?
- No. We do not provide TB skin tests for education or employment purposes.
- Where can I go to get a TB skin test if I need it for education or employment purposes?
- We refer clients to the following:
- Private Physician
- Concerta Medical Center
- Gloria Moran at Norman Regional Hospital