Oklahoma, www.OK.gov <{$map[0].NAME}>

Contact  |  A-Z Health Index  |  Events & Meetings

get adobe reader

Women Infants & Children (WIC)

How do I apply for WIC?

Call the Cleveland County Health Department Norman office at (405)321-4048 or the Moore office at (405)794-1591 to set up an appointment between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday.

What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?

*If appointment is for Child/Children, bring Child/Children to appointment.  If you are more than 15 minutes late and or have not completed the WIC Nutrition/Health Assessment form you may be rescheduled.

 How to receive WIC benefits

"USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer".

Creating a State of Health Logo