Get Help With Quitting
(800) QUIT-NOW (800-784-8669)
Video relay: 866-748-2436
HELPLINE is now available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
The Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline can help you reach your goal to quit tobacco. It's a free service for all Oklahomans. When you make the free call, you'll talk with a trained Quit Coach who has helped many people quit. Together, you'll create a quit plan just for you.
Studies show smokers who use a helpline are four times more likely to quit than if they try to quit on their own.
Friendly Quit Coaches also offer support if tough times arise and you're tempted to slip.
TOOLS TO SUCCEED:
- Free patches or gum for the uninsured
- Free info on quitting tobacco
- One-on-one telephone coaching
- Referrals to local programs in your community
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Plan your quit to improve your chance of success
- Cope with cravings
- Find things you can do with your hands
- Change behavior patterns that remind you to smoke or chew
Go to www.stopswithme.com