Students provide an infusion of energy, new ideas and the opportunity to enhance the OSDH mission. Various opportunities are available for students. Applicants must meet one or more of the following qualifications:
Participants in the program must:
- Accepted for enrollment, or currently enrolled in an institution of higher education and working toward an undergraduate degree, which includes associate's degrees or certifications by the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
- Eligible to receive college credit for the internship.
- Individuals that have been out of school, between semesters or school years, for not more than five months with plans to return to school within five months or less.
- Where applicable, interns must provide proof of coverage under liability policies of their institutions.
- Be enrolled in an approved high school, college or university.
- Be in good standing with the high school, college or university.
- Agree to abide by the OSDH policies and procedures.
Office of Human Resources
Oklahoma State Department of Health
1000 NE 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Questions may be directed to the Recruiter at Employment@health.ok.gov or by calling (405) 271-9444, Ext. 56148