- For the Consumer
- License Verification
- Board Info
- Rules and Statutes
- Forms & Renewals
- For the Licensee
OKLAHOMA FUNERAL BOARD
4545 N. Lincoln Blvd, Suite 175
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
MEETING PLACE: Oklahoma State Capital
2300 North Lincoln Blvd. Suite 175 Room 412A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
DATE & TIME: 10AM November 10, 2011
ORDER OF BUSINESS: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, change the sequence of any agenda item, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of minutes of the November 13, 2011 meeting
3. Matters requiring Administrative Hearing
A. Discussion, and possible action on administrative hearing concerning complaints 09-66, 012-02 Board v. Brown Christian Funeral Home and Ricky A. Brown, Funeral Director in Charge for alleged violations of 59 O.S. § 396.12c (2),(3),(12),(13) and OAC 235:10-7-2 (2)(14).
B. Vote on possible executive session pursuant to 25 O.S. Supp 1998, Subsection 307 (B) (8) to engage in deliberations or rendering a final or intermediate decision in an individual proceeding pursuant to Article II of the Administrative Procedures Act regarding complaints 09-66, 012-02, Board v. Brown Christian Funeral Home and Ricky A. Brown, Funeral Director in Charge.
C. Possible action to be taken as a result of the executive session regarding complaints 09-66, 012-02, Board v. Brown Christian Funeral Home and Ricky A. Brown, Funeral Director in Charge.
4. Vote to affirm or disaffirm the issuance of the following licenses, registrations, certificates, dissolution or other action
A. Apprenticeship (original)
1. Joseph Klootwyk, Midwest City, Fallon Mortuary and Cremation Service, Oklahoma City
B. Apprenticeship (1st extension)
1. Katelyn Pierce, Oklahoma City, Bill Eisenhour NE, Oklahoma City (UCO)
2. Aaron Downing, Oklahoma City, Mercer-Adams, Bethany (UCO)
C. Funeral Director/Embalmer (original)
1. William Stephens, Atoka (Need Law)
2. Juanita Herrera, Oklahoma City (Embalmer Only)
3. Kentrell Brown, Oklahoma City, (Funeral Director only)
4. Carol Cody, Lawton
5. Sonny McMahan-Hamill, Noble (Need law)
D. Funeral Director (reciprocal)
1. Leeya Hicks, Oklahoma City, (Missouri) (need law)
2. George Salyer, Duncan, (Missouri & Texas) (need law)
3. Christie Winn, Muskogee (Texas) (need, Texas certification, law)
1. Matthews Funeral Home Crematory, Edmond, new crematory, Matthews Funeral Home, L.P., owner. Randall Matthews requests to serve as Funeral Director in Charge.
5. OFDA Report
6. Legal Update
7. New Business
8. Discussion and possible action on FY13 budget projections
9. Discussion and possible action on rental space that houses the Oklahoma Funeral Board office.
10. Discussion and possible action on FY12 rules.
11. Discussion and possible action regarding legislation for 2012.
12. Discussion and possible action on adoption of meeting dates for 2012
13. Deputy Director’s Report
14. Executive Director’s Report