- For the Consumer
- License Verification
- Board Info
- Rules and Statutes
- Forms & Renewals
- For the Licensee
OKLAHOMA FUNERAL BOARD
4545 N. Lincoln Blvd, Suite 175
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
MEETING PLACE: 4545 North Lincoln Blvd. Green Room 269
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
DATE & TIME: 10AM January 13, 2011
ORDER OF BUSINESS: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, change the sequence of any agenda item, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of minutes of the December 9, 2010 meeting
3. Approval of minutes of the January 5, 2011 meeting
4. Vote to affirm or disaffirm the issuance of the following licenses, registrations, certificates, dissolution or other action.
A. Apprenticeship (original)
1. Helmer Johnson, Collinsville, Collinsville Dolton FH
B. Apprenticeship (1st extension)
1. Rachel Armstead, Dallas, Advantage Mid Del FH, Midwest City.
C. Funeral Director/Embalmer (original)
1. Tammy Masingale, Tulsa
2. Elizabeth Bolles, Wewoka (Need Law)
3. Bailey Anderson, Claremore
D. Funeral Director (reciprocal)
1. John Mankin, Checotah (TX & AR) (Embalmer only)
1. Martin FH, Sayre, Kevin Martin FDIC request to close the establishment.
2. Resthaven FH, Shawnee, request change of FDIC from Jeremy Sparks to John Davenport requesting to be FDIC of multiple locations (Norman).
3. Guardian FH-West, OKC, request change of FDIC from Franklin Moore to Teresa Trogdon.
4. Davis-Schumacher FH, Bristow, new establishment, Michael Davis requesting to be FDIC. (Need Inspection)
5. Arnold Moore FH, Bartlesville, New establishment, Luginbuel Funeral Home, Inc., David Luginbuel requesting to be FDIC of multiple locations (Bartlesville, Nowata)
6. Dewey Funeral Service, Dewey, New establishment, Luginbuel Funeral Home, Inc., Carter Davis requesting to be FDIC.
7. Beaver County FH, LLC, Beaver, New establishment, Beaver County FH, LLC., Scotty Schilling requesting to be FDIC.
8. Comanche Nation FH, Lawton, requesting change of FDIC from Marilyn Hataway to Toby Blackstar.
9. Davis-Yale Chapel, Yale, Roger Floyd FDIC request to close establishment.
10. Ninde Funeral Directors, Inc. – Garden Chapel, Tulsa name change to Ninde Funeral Directors, Inc. – Brookside Chapel. (Need $)
11. Parks Brothers Funeral Service – Wellston, Jade Parks FDIC request to close establishment.
12. Parks Brothers Funeral Service – Prague, request change of FDIC from Jade Parks to James P. Parks, II requesting to be FDIC of multiple establishments. (Meeker)
13. Parks Brothers Funeral Service – Meeker, request change of FDIC from Jade Parks to James P. Parks, II requesting to be FDIC of multiple establishments. (Prague)
1. Central Oklahoma Cremation Service, Seminole, New Crematory, Swearingen Funeral Home, Inc., Beau Swearingen requesting to be FDIC (Need Inspection).
2. Parks Brothers Cremations Center of Oklahoma, Prague request change of FDIC from Jade Parks to James P. Parks, II requesting to be FDIC of multiple establishments. (Meeker, Prague)
5. Review complaints with possible vote for probable cause or other action
11-16 M.E. permit issues
6. Legal Update
7. OFDA Report
8. New Business
9. Deputy Director Report
10. Executive Director's Report
11, Discussion, and possible action on final language concerning the tiered license system within the State.
12, Discussion, and possible action on other legislative issues pertaining to statute clarification such as, how crematories are licensed in conjunction with other establishments, one can not interfere with board investigation and production of documents, complying with the outstanding taxes owed to the Oklahoma Tax Commission, Nolo Contendre to felony conviction and failure to discharge financial obligation.