Acceptable Residency List
The applicant shall present a document from the list below containing the applicant's name and current residential street address. A post office box or other mail box address is not acceptable. The applicant cannot show mail with a forwarding address label or an adhesive address label on the envelope.
REVISED LIST EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015
- Copy of federal or Oklahoma income tax return filing not more than eighteen months old.
- Current and valid life insurance, or automobile liability policy or card with address.
- Installment loan contract from a bank or other financial institution. Payday loan companies are not acceptable.
- Current Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement or a residential lease.
- Current homeowners' or renters' insurance policy or statement.
- Professional license issued by an Oklahoma governmental agency (Does Not Include Commercial Driver License)
- Property tax bill or receipt dated within the last 12 months
- Sales tax or business license
- Social Security Administration document with Oklahoma street address dated within the last 12 months
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) letter or TWIC card
- Utility bill (from an electric, telephone (home or cell), water, sewer, cable, satellite, heating oil, or propane provider) issued within the last sixty days.
- Valid concealed weapons permit.
- Certified copy of court order- Must contain the full name, address, and date of birth of the applicant.
- Oklahoma Boat Title or Registration
- Current documents issued by the US Military indicating residential address
- Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Title or Registration
- Pilot's license
- Public assistance benefit card and correspondence dated within the last 8 months.
- W-2 wage or 1099 tax form from the current year
- Oklahoma Voter registration card
- Tribal Vehicle Titles or Registration
- Oklahoma High School, College, University transcript or Technology Center transcript for current school year or semester
- Oklahoma Agriculture exemption permit card (farm tax permit)
- Correspondence from an Oklahoma State Agency with current address dated within the last year. (cannot be forwarded mail)