- What are the fees for a driver license?
- All driver license and ID card types and fees can be found by clicking here.
- If I fail my driving test, when can I return for my next test?
- The Department shall conduct the road test for the holder of a restricted class D driver license not more than three (3) times, each time at least 1 day apart or as instructed by the examiner, beginning thirty (30) days from the date of issuance of the restricted license.
- Should the applicant fail the third examination, the applicant shall wait thirty (30) days before qualifying to be given another road test. If the applicant does not have a restricted license (learners permit) they are required to obtain one.
- The fourth and subsequent examinations shall be given not more than one (1) time every thirty (30) days thereafter at the request of the restricted licensee.
- The thirty (30) days starts from the last skill test date.
- What do I do after I take my driving skills tests from a designated examiner?
If you have taken your driving skills test from one of the certified designated examiners listed below, and they are able to print the necessary paperwork, you may go directly to a Motor License Agent (Tag Agent) to have your restriction * #9 removed. If the designated examiner is unable to print the paperwork, you will have to visit a DPS Driver License Exam office in order to get the paperwork necessary to have your restriction *#9 removed from your learner permit. You may now make an appointment using the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety's new online appointment scheduler where available. The Inline Online system will allow you to schedule a time to come to DPS to get your paperwork that you will need to take to your local Tag Agent to issue your driver license. You will need to bring the DPS form (DL-18DE) that the designated examiner gave you when you passed your test.
- I recently changed my name and moved. Do I need to notify you of a CHANGE OF ADDRESS OR NAME?
- Yes, Oklahoma law requires that anyone holding an Oklahoma Driver License or Identification Card to notify the Department of Public Safety within ten (10) days, in writing, of any change in name, mailing address, or county of residence.
- Click here to update your address online
Last Modified on 09/08/2018