- One maxi 12-passenger van and one 15-passenger van will be avilalble Mar-May'20.
- Mid size sedans have been replaced with new Hybrids.
- Full size sedans have been replaced with small SUVs.
>>Please refuel a rental vehicle prior to its return. It enhances vehicle readiness for the next customer - next time it might be you!<<
There are two ways to utilize the Calculator:
1. To estimate the cost of travel either for:
- general trip planning, or;
- mileage reimbursement.
>>>YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER TO USE THE CALCULATOR JUST FOR THE TRAVEL COST ESTIMATES<<<
... just go to: https://apps.ok.gov/dcs/calculator/index.php (no login and password are necessary)
2. To reserve Fleet Management vehicle online.
- Read Instructions,
- Set up an account by clicking First Time User,
- Enter name and business email
- Select agency and division name, provide state employee number
- Create user name and password
- Activation code is emailed, enter it within 24h
- Account is pending admin approval
- Log in on the left-top corner of this page after receiving account approval email from admin.
!!! Important Rules for account set up: !!!
- Check with your agency travel/fleet administrator, if you are authorized to make reservations on your own
Note: Fleet Management validates all users prior approval; additionally, individual user accounts set-up requests are denied for the following agencies that manage rental requests through their central office: 090-OMES (Facilities), 265-SDE, 340-OSDH, 350-OHS, 807-OHCA
- Have your 6-digit state employee ID ready
- Registering with the Calculator implies compliance with the Driver Responsibility Certification (both by a driver and an agency fleet / travel administrator)
- User accounts set-up and reservation requests are processed only 7:30-4:30, during business days (M-F, excluding state holidays).
- In order to make a reservation authorized user needs to have
- driver's name
- driver's 6-digit state employee ID
- driver's cell phone number
Note: To report system issues or suggestions:
- Fleet Management Calculator service may be at times temporarily unavailable. If you experience difficulties, please try again in a few minutes.
- If the problem persists or you would like to submit suggestions, please email Fleet Management at email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If the system indicates you are a returning user (system recognizes your email) and you are having a difficulty logging in, or retrieving your ID or resetting user password, please contact OMES HelpDesk at 405-521-2444 or email@example.com