Financial Management/Human Resources
OCC Staff Information -
The Open Records Policy of the Oklahoma Conservation Commission and fee schedule for document copying and mechanical reproduction.
Mileage and Per Diem Rates
- Mileage Rate - Effective January 1, 2017 - $0.47 per mile (This rate is set by OMES and no longer tied to the federal rate.)
- Per Diem Rates - Effective October 1, 2017 - The standard per diem rate for Oklahoma is $51. The rate for Oklahoma City is $59.
- Lodging Rates - Effective October 1, 2017 - The standard lodging rate for Oklahoma is $93. The rate for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County is $95.
- Rates for other states can be obtained online at www.gsa.gov. Once at the site, select "Per Diem Rates" under TOOLS: Online Services
- Trip Calculator
These new rates can be viewed or downloaded at the GSA website:www.gsa.gov/perdiem
A master schedule of events sponsored by or affecting the Conservation Commission or partner organizations, or events of interest to the conservation partnership.
Publications Statements — Effective January 2011
To all OCC staff who have a part in creating or completing publications for the agency, including those documents created for only the Governor, Speaker of the House and President Pro Tempore:
Senate Bill 1697 (2010) changed the statutes regarding publications by state agencies. It changed the way they are deposited with the Dept. of Libraries and also changed the required wording going into publications. The goal is to encourage agencies to use electronic publications instead of hard copy whenever possible to save money. (Hard copy is still acceptable when that is the best way to reach the desired audience, for example OCC’s newsletter whose core audience is district directors.)
The statement and method of deposit are different for the three categories of publication:
1. “Born Electronic” published online only (other than what might be called convenience copies for in-office use, but available to the public online only).
2. Hard copy only publications
3. Available both in hard copy and online
When you start to work on a new publication – newsletter, pamphlet, annual report, final report, etc. – please contact OCC’s Information Officer to discuss the publication and craft a statement appropriate to each document.
As always, copies of all documents and publications (electronic or hard copy) must come to OCC’s Information Officer to be recorded in a log for an annual report before deposit with the Dept. of Libraries. Check with the Information Officer also on quantities for hard copies.