Forms and Materials for Conservation Districts
Watershed Operation and Maintenance —Requesting Financial Assistance
A 14-page document that is a guide to conservation districts, to help in applying for financial assistance for operation and maintenance of upstream flood control structures. (Form 8H, the form to apply for financial assistance, is listed below under "Forms."
Watershed Operation and Maintenance — Requesting Financial Assistance
Cost-Share Program Forms
- Cost Share Program Handbook
- Cost Share Program Helpful Tips
- Cost Share Program Reminders
- Section 1 - Cost Share Program Year 20 Guidelines
- Section 2 - Cost Share Program Rules
- Section 3 - Roles & Responsibilities (04/19)
- Section 3 - Rules & Guidelines Summary (04/19)
- Section 4 - Frequently Asked Questions (04/19)
- Section 5 - Checklists
- Section 5 - Correspondence
- Section 5 - Forms
- Application With Requirements (fillable, 04/19)
- Application (fillable, 04/19)
- Certificate of Completion & Acceptance (fillable, 04/19)
- Consent (fillable, 04/19)
- Director Participation (fillable, 04/19)
- In-Kind Contribution (fillable, 04/19)
- Maintenance Agreement (fillable, 04/19)
- Monthly Report (excel, 04/19)
- Payment Calculation Sheet (excel, 04/19)
- Performance Agreement (fillable, 05/19)
- Release of Warrant (fillable, 04/19)
- Waiver to Start (fillable, 04/19)
- Form W-9 (IRS Form)
Poultry Litter Transfer Incentive Program
Logos for Conservation Districts
For individual Conservation District logos, please contact Chris Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-522-5954.
Either nondiscriminatory statement below is fine for district use. To use the top one, fill in the blank with the district name. The bottom on is the one most commonly used by the Conservation Commission, but will also work fine for a conservation district.
All programs and services of the _______________________ Conservation District are offered on a nondiscriminatory basis without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status or physical disability.
All programs and services of the Oklahoma Conservation Commission and Oklahoma’s Conservation Districts are offered on a nondiscriminatory basis without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status or physical disability.