Neetin Sen - Chairman
- Born and raised in Tulsa, Neetin is very dedicated to the security industry and enjoys serving others. He serves on several boards furthering education and policy in the security field.
- He has been in the Security Industry since 2004 and currently serves as the Executive Director for Owl Nite Security.
- Member of the CLEET PSAC since 2018 and appointed as Chairman in 2021.
- Member of ASIS International as well as the local Chapter Since 2007 serving in various roles including Chairman, Vice Chairman, and has been appointed as the Assistant Regional Vice President for this area (region 3B) since 2017
- Board Member of Tulsa Crimestoppers- Crime Prevention network since 2018, and has served on the Executive Board Since 2020 and is the current Board President.
- Member of BOMA since 2018, and served on the Executive Board for a 2 year term (2020-2021)
- Advocate for the Mental Health Association of Oklahoma
- Administrative Trainer for Owl Nite Security for the State of Arkansas
- Member of Oklahoma and National Safety Council
- Attended both the University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University Price and Spears School of Business and received his Bachelors in Science in Business Administration Management with a Minor in Finance
Last Modified on 02/07/2022