Director Donnie Anderson
- Donnie Anderson is the Director of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDDC).
- Director Anderson, a native Oklahoman, began his law enforcement career 29 years ago at the Garvin County Sheriff’s Office. During his time at the Sheriff’s Office, Anderson served as both Sheriff and Undersheriff.
- He then served as Task Force Commander for the District 21 Drug and Violent Crime Task Force, which includes Garvin, McClain, and Cleveland counties.
- Before his appointment to OBNDDC, Anderson served as the Oklahoma Inspector General for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.
- He graduated summa cum laude from the Central Christian College of Kansas with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice.
Last Modified on 10/07/2021