Chief Michael Robinson, Chairman
- Chief Michael Robinson is currently the Chief Public Safety Officer for Oklahoma State University, where he has worked since 2003.
- He has been married to his wife, Kathy, for 44 years. They have 5 children and 7 grandchildren.
- Prior to coming to work for OSU, Robinson was Chief of Police for the City of The Village, Oklahoma.
- He has been a CLEET certified police officer since 1983, serving in Patrol, Investigations, and a number of administrative positions.
- He is a lifetime member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police and the Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police and is a past president of that association.
- He is a graduate of the 164th session of the FBI National Academy and has been a CLEET Council member since 2007, serving as Council Chair from 2017-2021.
Last Modified on 10/21/2021