Sheriff Reuben Parker, Jr.
- My name is Reuben Parker, Jr. I have been married for 32 years to Dixie Parker. We have two adult kids. Our son Wil is married to Chelsea Parker and they have 3 boys, Wyatt (9), Orrin (2) and Tel (1) that are my pride and joy. Our daughter is married to Kyle Johnson and both our kids live close. I enjoy spending time with the family and grandkids.
- In my spare time I work with our horses that we raise with our family business P&J Quarter Horses, cows and newly acquired goats.
- I started my career in law enforcement in Boise City, Oklahoma in 1989 as a deputy.
- I started with the Beaver County Sheriff’s Office under the great Bill Cassingham in 1996.
- I worked as a deputy until promoted to Undersheriff in 2005.
- I worked for Bill until he became ill and passed which at that time I was appointed Sheriff of Beaver County on January 11th, 2006 to which I still currently hold that position.
- I was honored to have been awarded the Deputy of the year for the State of Oklahoma in 2004.
- I became a master in the Centurion Control Stick in 2003. I have been a member of the Oklahoma Sheriff and Police Association for 25 years and I currently sit on the board.
- I have been a member of the Oklahoma Sheriff Association for the past 25 years as well.
- I was accepted to the CLEET Advisory Council in 2014 and I have enjoyed serving on this board.
Last Modified on 03/21/2022