Lieutenant Colonel Jason Holt
- Lieutenant Colonel Jason Holt began his career in law enforcement with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol in 2002. Early assignments included patrol, and administrative and criminal investigations.
- He was promoted to Lieutenant in 2008, Captain in 2013, Major in 2019, and to Deputy Chief in 2021.
- He has also been assigned as the agency’s Polygraph Program Coordinator since 2013.
- He currently oversees the day-to-day operations of the agency’s patrol operations.
- LTC Holt completed his Associate of Science Degree from Connors State College, and his Bachelor and Master of Business Administration degrees from Northeastern State University.
- He also holds multiple professional licenses including a polygraph examiner license, armed private investigator license, armed security guard license, and a state real estate associate license.
- He currently owns and operates two businesses including a polygraph and investigations business and a real estate investment and sales business.
- LTC Holt also holds memberships in multiple law enforcement and professional organizations including the Oklahoma Law Enforcement Retirement System (Board of Directors), the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (Law Enforcement Standing Committee), the Oklahoma Board of Polygraph Examiners (Chairman), the American Association of Police Polygraphists, the American Polygraph Association, FBI LEEDA, the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), the IACP State and Provincial Police Academy Directors, the Oklahoma CLEET Advisory Council, the National Association of Realtors, and the Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors.
Last Modified on 11/04/2021