Inspector General Ted Woodhead
- I started my law enforcement career in 2002.
- I have been employed at the Oklahoma Department of Corrections in the capacity as a correctional officer and member of the CERT team.
- I then became employed in the capacity as a patrolman in the City of Tishomingo, Oklahoma and advanced to Assistant Chief.
- I served in the capacity of Chief of Police at Murray State College where I also taught NRA classes.
- I then moved to Pennsylvania where I became the Chief of Police in the Borough of Northern Cambria where I also served as a detective of the Cambria County Drug Task Force.
- Upon my return to Oklahoma I was employed as the City of Waynoka Police Chief for several years until returning to the Oklahoma Department of corrections in the capacity of a Fugitive Apprehension Agent.
- In March of 2020 I was promoted to position of Inspector General of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections where I still serve today.
Last Modified on 11/04/2021