Chief Brian Gooch
- Chief Brian Gooch started his law enforcement career with Chandler police dept. in 2005. He then worked for Sac & Fox Tribal police where he became a K9 officer and Sgt. While working with Sac & Fox he received an award from BIA for outstanding achievements.
- Chief Gooch started working at Drumright Police in 2009 and was promoted to Assistant Chief of Police in 2012 where he served until his appointment to Chief in 2021.
- He also currently works for OBNDD as a Compliance Inspector.
- He has been active in various boards, including sexual assault and domestic violence, within Creek County since being employed with DPD. He has lead the fight against domestic violence and sexual assault by helping Drumright to become one of the first Start by Believing cities in the state of Oklahoma.
- Chief Gooch has taken an active role in training police officers. He holds instructor certifications and actively teaches the in the following areas:
- CLEET Defensive Tactics
- CLEET Firearms
- CLEET LEDT
- CLEET Academy Coordinator
- Sayoc Kali – LE Division
- Advance Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERRT)
- ALERRT Low Light operations
- Has formerly held a certification in G.R.A.C.I.E. for law enforcement
- Chief Gooch has testified in State courts as an expert in Police Use of Force.
- Chief Gooch is married and has 4 children and 1 grandson.
Last Modified on 10/27/2021