Asst. AIC Jason Tucker
- Jason Tucker is a current Assistant Agent in Charge for the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics.
- Agent Tucker is assigned as a Supervisor of the OBN Poteau Task Force in Poteau, OK which is in far southeastern Oklahoma.
- Agent Tucker has worked for the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics since 2007.
- Prior to his current assignment Agent Tucker began his Law Enforcement career in 2000 serving as a Patrolman, Deputy Sheriff, and a Drug Task Force Agent.
- Agent Tucker is the former President of the Association of Oklahoma Narcotics Enforcers (AONE). AONE is a non-profit organization that comprises of over 500 State, Local, and Federal Law Enforcement Officers from the State of Oklahoma and neighboring states. During Agent Tuckers tenure as President of AONE, the summer conference became the largest attended Law Enforcement conference in the state of Oklahoma. For many years, Agent Tucker led a delegation of Police Officers to Washington DC to attended National Narcotics Officers Association Coalition Conference. During the Coalition Conference Agent Tucker led efforts to lobby Oklahoma’s Senate and Congress on behalf of the nation’s law enforcement.
- Agent Tucker is retired with 20 years of service in the Oklahoma National Guard. During Agent Tuckers service, he completed a combat tour in Afghanistan where he was awarded the Bronze Star Metal for his leadership and service during that tour.
- Agent Tucker holds a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Management and Ethics as well as an associate’s degree in Pre Law. Agent Tucker holds numerous Law Enforcement Certifications to include being a certification Law Enforcement Instructor by the State Of Oklahoma.
- Jason and his wife Sarah reside in LeFlore County where they raise there four children.
Last Modified on 01/13/2022